Friday, September 7, 2018



These are the best debit cards in the Philippines base on my experience.

1.) Vmoney Visa ( CTBC Bank )- the vmoney visa by CTBC I think is one of the best card I ever have. The reason for this even in the province I still use it to shop online, pay things online, and it can be use to deposit money to most bank ( your Vmoney Account ) unlike the Gcash which can only use to BPI and RCBC. I love funding it thru M.Lhuillier.

2.) Gcash - I love Gcash because it is very easy to use and it can connect to your BPI account. You can fund it using your BPI account by dialing ( GLOBE and TM  ) *119# ( Bank to Gcash ). It can also use to fund your Paymaya Account or MVP REWARD CARD by dialing (GLOBE and TM ) *143# SEND MONEY to PAYMAYA.

3.) Paymaya - I have an MVP REWARD CARD which is also a paymaya card but you can earned money to your load ( SMART, TNT, and SUN ). You can fund it as I said thru Gcash by Dialing ( GLOBE and TM ) *143# SEND MONEY to PAYMAYA. But I think the most simple way to fund it by using INSTAPAY ( Bank Transfer thru METROBANK online Account (Debit Card ).

4.) BPI DEBIT CARD - I like it even it is not a visa or a master card because you can connect it to your GCASH ACCOUNT which is very useful . Funding your GCASH and Paymaya is really fun using BPI Debit Card.

5.) Security Bank Debit Card - I think still one of my favorite even though you can earn interest if your account is 100k and the maintaining balance is 5k. It is still the best debit card because you can use it to open an eSecure Account which has the highest interest rate compare to any atm bank account.



r


300x250-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Most Useful Accounts during the lockdown

The Coronavirus put us in a very difficult situation. It make our life like hell because during the lockdown we are like prisoners. Durin...